Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Does It Mean Patti Cakes

INVALID TRAIN ACCESS .... ONLY!

With my wheelchair motor coming almost to the front of the train before a lack of clarity in mind that, if you want, I can go where I want! I head to the central car, whose door has no partition, but also other ports in reality are so wide that the wheelchair can move on despite the booths of steel!
The place for people with disabilities is very spacious, the bathroom equipped something so fantastic that not even my house! The interior spaces are so large that, for once, I decide not to disturb the two-legged sitting in place for the disabled (but why this place attracts you so?) and feel the thrill of put me in another place, with the freedom of choice all passengers.
doors and terraces open automatically every time the train comes to a halt: no need to press buttons, do not cross your fingers hoping that the driver, remember to enable the platform for the disabled from the cab to get you off.

Mai visto....tantomeno sulla Freccia Rossa....unico veramente!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment