Friday, January 25, 2008

New Zealand Moncler Store

pircing

Well yes! The Res has a new enemy after lò'uomo bombs and the man with the hat, we have (drum roll): the man of pircing ... mah! I have serious doubts about the sanity of the authors ...

I decided this post will be created by the comments Readers, I could not completely follow the episode but I can say that I have not appeared the following details:

  1. Venturi organizing the images "art" of the victims along with caledari max (ste girls may have made before he died a book??)
  2. In the first episode of the tire marks left on the tarmac are a 90 ° as one that leaves Willie E. Coyote cartoons first you fall into the abyss
  3. As the captain of the Thumb area follows the traces of oil left by the truck
  4. the new computer reconstructs the crime scene with googlemap (but how have euriii software for millions of colors with lights and sounds and then !??!)
use google tells me the rest of you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment